This blog is about stories and poems and facts and all that kind of stuff. You can always see my polls that I might put up.
Tuesday, 29 July 2008
the spartan(part3)
as they walked back fatty died. the look on pippin's face was: :-( . he got to the house and made hot chocolate with marshmallows. merry came and cheered him up.
I too miss Dear Fatty as well as some of my own cats that have gone on. Glad we both have other cats to make us feel better. We are giving other cats a good home :) Nanook
6 comments:
Oh no! That is sad, but I am glad Merry was there to cheer Pippin up! What will happen next?
We'll always miss Dear old Fatty, but it's nice we now have Pippy and Merr Merr to keep us company! Merr Merr is a good girl for helping Pippy!
I too miss Dear Fatty as well as some of my own cats that have gone on. Glad we both have other cats to make us feel better. We are giving other cats a good home :)
Nanook
Hot chocolate with marshmallows is a great way to get comfort. Did they have a ceremony to celebrate fatty’s life too?
Poor Fatty! What a good twist. I'n excited for the chapter.
William, you promised another spartan story!! Will you write one tonight?
Post a Comment